How You Can Help
What can I do to help complete Timberwolf Stadium?
- Get your club or organization to do a fundraiser. This is truly a community effort and a one of a kind project. We believe this is the only high school stadium in the nation with individual, professional style, seating.
- Sponsor a seat or seats at the stadium. For a one time $150, or $10 a month for 15 months, you can put your name, the name of a friend, relative, business, celebrate a graduation or in memory of someone dear to you. Names are not placed until full payment has been made.
- Purchase a Billboard for your business. At a cost of $3,000 for 10 years it is a great advertising bargain and it helps complete the stadium!
- Donate property to the Foundation and take a tax deduction for its value. The Mendocino Coast Sports Foundation is a non profit tax exempt organization and contributions to it are tax deductible. The foundation is all volunteer, so virtually all money donated goes into the completion of the stadium.
- Cash (always good anytime) If you donít want to sponsor a seat or billboard you can always donate cash and get a tax deduction. The foundation will thank you and you can feel good knowing it is going to the completion effort.
- Help get the word to all your friends. Let them know how they can help complete Timberwolf Stadium! This project is something our community should be very proud of. As a community we are accomplishing something most others have not even attempted, let alone succeeded. We believe this can be shown as an example of what community effort and spirit is all about!
What use and benefit is Timberwolf Stadium to the community?
- This is of economic value to the community. Families that come to sporting events will tend to spend the night, and maybe the weekend, and patronize local motels, restaurants and businesses.
- The stadium can be used as a disaster staging area should the need arise.
- Concerts, picnics and other community activities can be arranged as well as adult walking and running for health.
- Sporting events such as football, soccer, track and field for both youth and adults.
Middle School and High School Graduation as well as homecoming events.
- And all of this can be done under the lights in a modern and up to date facility.
How You Can Help
Real Field of Dreams